We currently have weeks in September and October 2012 on special offer.
Offering a 3 or 4 day residential trip to the Isle of Wight, including in the price will be a set itinerary outlined below, travel to and from the Island, plus full board accommodation.
Your visit options can include the following venues ~
- HMS Alliance (static submarine in Gosport)
- Osborne House and or Carisbrooke Castle
- Bembridge Lifeboat Station
- Shanklin Chine
- Alum Bay ~ Glass Demonstration and Sand Shop visit
- Whippingham Church
- Fort Victoria ~ Planetarium and or Aquarium
- Martin Simpson Fossil Hunting
Please see our full list of venues and what you can do at each site on Venues A~Z.
Prices may vary if other activities are chosen other than the above.
Please see below for an example itinerary.
- AM ~ Collected from School
- Travel down to Portsmouth
- PM ~ HMS Alliance
- Wightlink ferry crossing
- EVE ~ Free evening for Beach time
- AM ~ Osborne House (to be arranged by School), then onto Whippingham Church
- PM ~ Fossil Hunting with Martin Simpson
- EVE ~ Victorian Town Trail
- AM ~ Morning at Alum Bay. Glass demonstration and visit to the sand shop
- Lunch on Site
- PM ~ Fort Victoria ~ Planetarium and or Aquarium
- EVE ~ Shanklin Chine
- AM ~ Bembridge Lifeboat or Carisbrooke Castle (to be arranged by School)
- PM ~ Travel Home.
For more information and individual prices for yours Schools requirements please contact us on 01983 404279, email@example.com or though our contact us page.